Massachusetts Brain Injury Attorneys
A serious brain injury is extremely traumatic for both the victim and their families to deal with. The lifetime medical costs accrued because of the brain injury are horrible, but learning a brain injury could have been prevented is far worse.
If you or a family member has suffered a brain injury, our experienced Boston traumatic brain injury lawyers can help to ensure all of your legal rights are protected. We will also work to maximize the compensation you and your family are entitled to by thoroughly investigating the facts surrounding and leading up to the accident that caused the brain injury. Our personal injury lawyers represent every brain injury client on a contingent fee basis, meaning there are absolutely no legal fees or costs unless you recover money.
Call us at 1-888-554-2889 to speak to a Massachusetts brain injury lawyer personally. We offer:
- A free, no-obligation case evaluation with an Boston traumatic brain injury attorney
- No fee unless we win your case
- Flexible appointments
- Home and hospital visits
Do I have a Brain Injury?
Many times a serious brain injury cannot be detected right away. A victim could be suffering from a life-threatening brain injury and simply not know it until it is too late. After an accident or a head wound, common signs and symptoms that may alert you to a potential traumatic brain injury include:
- Persistent and severe headaches after a brain injury
- Nausea and vomiting after a brain injury
- Drowsiness and confusion after a brain injury
- Loss of consciousness, seizures after an injury
- Change in moods or mood swings after a brain injury
- Dizziness and blurred vision after a brain injury
- Bumps and lacerations caused by a brain injury
Should you or a loved one experience any of the above brain injury symptoms, immediately go to the emergency room at your nearest hospital. There are varying levels of severity for brain injuries and each one can be life threatening. A serious brain injury can become symptomatic in the blink of an eye and have devastating effects that last for a lifetime if not treated right away.
Brain Injury Symptoms
Our Massachusetts brain injury lawyers are experienced at helping brain injury victims to maximize the compensation they receive following a brain injury accident. Brain injuries our attorneys are most concerned with include:
- Skull fractures (often the result of car accidents, slips and falls and intentional violence)
- Internal swelling and bleeding after a brain injury
- Trauma and damage to the brain itself including cerebral contusion or brain bruising
- Blood clotting due to a brain injury
- Dementia pugilistica (often called punch drunk) from repeated head injuries
- Visible deformities from a brain injury
- Concussion, comas or death due to a brain injury
Our brain injury lawyers will protect and preserve your legal rights.
A brain injury after an accident often results in severe emotional and financial repercussions for the victim and their families. Accidents resulting in head trauma can range from motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls and negligence to intentional violence, medical malpractice and even defective products. Our Massachusetts brain injury lawyers will determine if your brain injuries are compensable and if so, will work to maximize the money you and your family need and deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a brain injury or head trauma that you think could have been prevented, please call us right away to speak with an experienced Massachusetts personal injury attorney.
Inform Your Friends and Family...
If you think your family, friends or colleagues might find this website helpful, please share it with them via Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or any of the other popular social networking and/or social bookmarking sites by simply clicking below.