Massachusetts Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Although thousands of medical malpractice errors cause serious injury or death in Massachusetts annually, many medical professionals and non-professionals refuse to admit their wrongdoing. Or, the insurance companies who represent the medical professionals will choose to fight the injury victim rather than do what is necessary to help the victim or the victim's family recover or be compensated for their losses.
- In Massachusetts, all medical malpractice actions must generally be brought within three years from the date the victim knew, or should have known of the malpractice.
- If the victim of the malpractice is a minor, the statute of limitations is generally longer.
Some specific situations involving medical malpractice have different statutes of limitations from those described above. Therefore, if you think that there is any chance that you or a family member was the victim of a medical mistake, you should contact an experienced Boston, Massachusetts medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible.
Contact a Boston Medical Malpractice Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured and you believe a doctor or medical professional was to blame, talk to a Boston, Massachusetts medical malpractice lawyer at Kelley Law Group, P.C. Our medical malpractice lawyers know how to effectively litigate against insurance companies to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Call us at 1-888-554-2889 to talk to a Boston, Massachusetts medical malpractice attorney directly. We provide:
- Free, no-obligation, case evaluations with a Medical Malpractice Attorney
- No fee unless you win your case
- Flexible appointments
- Home and hospital visits anywhere in Massachusetts